SAPA UK is a non-profit organisation founded by experienced shared accommodation providers to connect, exchange and share information; while simultaneously strengthening our position within the property industry.
The mission of SAPA is to UNITE, DEFINE and REGULATE the shared accommodation industry and clear the negative reputation linked to the industry.
The vision of SAPA is to become the UK's most reputable association for the shared accommodation industry, by helping our members run their businesses under clear rules and regulations. Our association will build and strengthen the reputation of shared accommodation providers (SAPs).
- To act collectively as a unit to influence and change policies that do not represent the reality of the shared accommodation industry. Effective and clear regulations will inevitably bring the maximum benefit for all parties involved.
- To improve the reputation of the industry and provide guidelines to SAPs in order to deliver a fair and good service.
- To improve the reputation of the industry and provide guidelines to SAPs in order to deliver a fair and professional service.
- To support and unite our members with any challenges they face in the industry.
- To create a market place where specialized vendors can provide services tailor made for our members at advantageous terms.